Worry free security.
The highest crash-rating and negative penetration provides security in a road-integrated design.
- Reflective stripe tape with optional LED light bar
- Small footprint and shallow foundation allows match of roadway surface
- Light enough to install with loader or forklift, no crane required
- Six backup cycles divided between twin wedges on accumulator after power outage
- Hand pump for manual operation
- Spring counterbalance increases speed and reduces motor HP requirement and maintenance
HydraWedge SM50 is available in widths up to 13 ft (4m) powered by HydraSupply XL. UPS versions available with backup power for hundreds of cycles and days of standby power.
Complete technical specifications can be found on our HydraWedge SM50 product spec sheet.
|Model||HydraWedgeSM50||HydraWedgeSM50 UPS||HydraWedgeSM50 Twin||HydraWedgeSM50 Twin UPS|
|Rating||Domestic ASTM F2656 M50-P1 and international IWA 14-1 V/7200[N3C]/80/90:0.0 and PAS68 V/7500[N3]/80/90:0.0/20.7 with no penetration. *|
|Horsepower||2 hp||2 hp||5 hp||4 hp|
|Duty Cycle||300 cycles/hr||400 cycles/hr divided between 2 wedges|
|Open/Close Time||3 seconds|
|Emergency Fast Operate||1 second|
|Manual Operation||Hand pump|
|Wheel Load||44,000 lb axle load rating; 22,000 lb wheel load (19,958 Kg. / 9,979 Kg)|
|Wedge||Plate width: 2,2.5, 3, 3.5, 4 m (6.5, 8, 10, 11.5, 13 ft) Plate height (raised): 1000 mm (3.3 ft) Excavation width: Plate width + 700 mm (27.5 inch) Excavation length: 3.7 m (12 ft) Excavation depth:** 300 mm (1 ft)|
|*||Ratings: ASTM F2656-15 M50-P1 IWA14- 1: 2013 PAS 68: 2013. Contact HySecurity to receive a copy of the ASTM F2656-15 M50-P1 Test Certification|
|**||300 mm excavation: 200 mm reinforcing concrete + 100 mm roadway surface of any material.|
Stay in the know!
Get the latest from Nice, including tips, new product information, and more.