Compact guideless solution for residential doors.
Control unit, motor and electronics, packaged together in a small form factor
Power saving Eco-mode and integrated LED light
Positioning and memorization without a limit switch, gradual start and slowdown during closing
Obstacle detection and entrapment systems are monitored during operation
Products & Technical Specifications
- Door Speed
- 8" per second
- 2 years
- Shipping Weight
- 30 pounds
- Installs directly onto the shaft of a sectional door
- Optional integrated battery backup ensures reliable door operation even when the power is out
- Absolute encoder guarantees positioning without mechanical limit switches, and allows for gradual start and slowdown during operation
- Removable terminals and receivers
- Suitable for doors up to 875 pounds
- Optional battery backup to ensure reliable door operation even when the power is out
- Integrated LED light
Compact guideless solution for sectional doors. For single-family homes, multi-dwelling units and light commercial doors.
Learn more about Soon.
We're here to help.
Access to Soon manuals, spec sheets, and support.
Stay in the know!
Get the latest from Nice, including tips, new product information, and more.